• Question: Is there a cure for eating too much pineapple and being really close to death? (because of the enzymes)

    Asked by Ashleigh to Daniel, Maggie, Ryan, Scott on 16 Nov 2017.
    • Photo: Ryan Cutter

      Ryan Cutter answered on 16 Nov 2017:


      Are you okay? Have you eaten too much pineapple!?!?
      Our bodies have a really nasty mechanism when we poison ourselves. We vomit! So if someone eats to much pineapple you have to make them sick 🙁
      If you eat like waaay to much, you’re going to have to go to hospital and have your stomach pumped and then live off an IV drip for a few days. You’ll probably be okay after a few days rest, but I imagine you won’t be allowed near pineapples ever again 🙂
      I liked that question,
      Ryan

    • Photo: Maggie Lieu

      Maggie Lieu answered on 16 Nov 2017:


      I love pineapple and I can’t imagine you could ever eat too much of it! But I think if you eat too much of anything it can be bad for you and like Ryan said, you will just be sick.

      The worst though is apple pips! Apple pips contain cyanide – or rat poison! I’m always afraid of swallowing my apple seeds, even though you need to eat about 200 hundred to kill you.

Comments